Applying Ink to a Large Rubber Stamp April 29 2016
Watch our video on applying ink to a large rubber stamp. Here are the steps to easily use a large rubber stamp:
- Spread your ink on a piece of paper or a paper plate
- Roll a thin & even layer of ink on you brayer (rubber roller)
- Apply the ink to your stamp die (the design portion)
- Carefully place your stamp on your stamping-surface
- Apply pressure, and perhaps flip your stamping-object over to apply more pressure on the paper / box / bag from the back to get a clear stamp impression.